Florentine Spinach Dip
- 16 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup Alfredo sauce
- 10 ounces frozen spinach thawed and squeezed dry
- 1/2 cup chopped artichoke hearts
- 1/4 cup minced sun-dried tomatoes
- 1/4 cup minced roasted red peppers
- 2 cups shredded Italian-blend cheese
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/2 ounce sriracha sauce
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees
In a large bowl mix together all the ingredients minus cheese, Italian seasoning and sriracha together until combined. Once that is combined then mix in the remaining cheese, Italian seasoning and sriracha.
Once blended spoon into a lightly greased glass 2-quart casserole dish.
Bake for 30 minutes or until golden brown with slight tints of dried red oil tint to the surface.