Hudgens Irish Tuna Fish Salad Sandwich
- 2 cans (6 oz each) tuna in water
- 3/4 cup minced stalk celery
- 1/4th cup minced small onion
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 oz fresh lemon juice
- 1/6 oz fresh lime juice
- 1 teaspoon Himalayan sea salt
- 1 teaspoon thyme, salt & lemon zest mix
- 1 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 1 teaspoon can ground pepper
- 1/4 ounce of Paddy’s Devil’s Apple Whiskey (or your preferred smooth oily whiskey)
- 8 dashes of Lea and Perrins Worcestershire Sauce (there is no substitute)
- 8 slices of bread toasted (white or if you are really game for something great, whole grain bread)
Chop the celery and onions. Fold in the dried tuna, mayonnaise & mix in the lemon & lime juice.
Sprinkle on once at a time and fold in before adding the next item the salts, zest mix, peppers, whiskey & worcestershire sauce.
Let sit while you toast the bread, once bread is lightly brown put 3 slices of irish butter on one side of the toast and place the other slice over it, microwave for 15 seconds, remove and fill with tuna fish salad mix.
Bain taitneamh as do bhéile.