Lemon Dill Remoulade
Makes 6 servings
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1 1/4 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon dill, minced
- 1 teaspoon capers, chopped
- salt and pepper to taste
Mix all ingredients and set aside in the fridge whole prep the remaining items.
Corn Salsa Recipe
Makes 3 cups
- 2 cups frozen corn kernels, thawed
- 1/3 cup chopped purple onion
- 1/4 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 to 2 tablespoons finely chopped jalapeno pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
Combine all ingredients in a small bowl. Cover and refrigerate for 2 to 4 hours. Remove from refrigerator about 30 minutes before serving.
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
In a small bowl, mix together chili powder, garlic powder, onion powder, red pepper flakes, oregano, paprika, cumin, salt and pepper. Store in an airtight container.
Take any white fish, Striper or Mahi Mahi is good, cut into strips 4 inches long, sprinkle both sides with taco seasoning, dip them into a bowl with two beaten eggs, drege them in panko break crumbs. fry 2-3 minutes in 3 inches of 350 degree oil. Warm the tortillas by dipping them in water for a few seconds, then placing them in a warm skillet until the water evaporates. Fill, dress and serve.