- I’ve got so much I want to say about the First Amendment as I sort of understand it, but it is bonkers.
- I believe in free speech, so long as the state is allowed to arrest those who say the wrong things.
- The curious task of economics is to demonstrate to men how little they really know about what they imagine they can design.
- When you want to help people, you tell them the truth. When you want to help yourself, you tell them what they want to hear.
- There are few things more dishonorable than misleading the young.