- 1 cup (2 sticks) unsalted butter, melted and cooled to room temperature
- 1¾ cups granulated sugar
- 3 large eggs
- 2½ cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 cup mashed overripe bananas
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tub (8 ounces) whipped cream, for that glorious topping
Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C). Grease a 9×13 inch baking pan and dust it lightly with flour.
Blend together your melted butter and granulated sugar in a large mixing bowl. Mix in the eggs one at a time. Fold in the overly ripe mashed bananas
Sift together all-purpose flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt in a separate bowl.
Slowly add the dry ingredients to your wet. Mixing only enough to just integrate but not toughen the flour. Pour in the sweetened condensed milk and fold in. Pour and smooth out your batter into the prepped baking pan.
Slide into preheated oven for 30-35 minutes until it tests clean to a knife. Take out and allow to completely cool.
Spread a layer of whipped cream on top of the cooled brownies, sprinkle roasted coconut and a few banana coins for a finished presentation.