- 12oz Rotini Noodles
- 1 tbsp of freshly dried Herb de Provance
- 1 tbsp of freshly dried Italian Seasoning
- .5 tbsp of freshly dried Savory
- 1 tbsp of freshly dried
- 2 cups of cooked turkey chopped into small chuncks
- 4oz can of sliced mushrooms
- 2.25oz can of sliced olives
- 2 tbsp of pimientos
- .5 tsp of salt
- 1 can of cream of mushroom soup
- 1 can of cream of chicken soup
- .5 soup can of heavy cream
- bottle of ground parmesan
- .5 cup of grated parmesan
Cook the Rotini noodles per the package directions. Pour the dried herbs into a mortar and pestle and grind to a powder. Mix the turkey, mushrooms, olives, pimientos, salt and ground herbs together.
Pour the heavy cream and mushroom/chicken soup into a 9×13 casserole dish and mix gently. Then mix in the noodles. Then mix in the Turkey mixture. Sprinkle the top with ground parmesan cheese and fold that together. Do it a second time and fold together.
Bake at 400 degrees for 15 minutes.
Remove and sprinkle the top with grated parmesan cheese and pat into the top with a spatula. Place back in the oven and broil it until the top is just slightly brown, watch this closely do not walk away.